There are three Jummahs with registration only (this apply to visitors as well) - you can register yourself online https://org.thebcma.com/Home/Booking/Kelowna, for inquires please email us at email@example.com
Everyone has to registered individually, please make sure to select the right Jummah, enter your full name, right email address and phone number. System looks for correct information, any errors or omissions will result in the registration failure. Once you register you should see the following message on the screen, “Thank you. Reservation created successfully. Based on your local Masjid guidelines, Please follow the instructions of your Branch Management.” If you don’t see this message then your registration has not been completed. You should also receive an email of your registration with a reservation # right away, if you don't get that then you must have not completed registration properly or have a wrong email address. Please check it carefully as we have noticed often errors that causes frustration to all.
First Khutba: Starts at sharp 1:15pm and finishes at 1:35pm (please leave right after the Jummah Salat and pray Sunnah at home)
Second Khutba: Starts at sharp 2:00pm and finishes by 2:20pm
Third Khutba: Starts at sharp 2:45pm
Please see guidelines below, you are reminded of the strict adherence to these guidelines as authorities will be monitoring and we don’t want to end up losing this privilege.
Guidelines to Adhere:
· Anyone sick or displaying any symptoms of any sickness will not be allowed
· Anyone that has a weak immune system or vulnerable should not attend
· Anyone under 16 are not allowed in Phase-1 of the reopening
· Everyone is required to obey all the social distancing rules
· A face mask or an acceptable mouth and nose cover must be worn all the times
· Come prepared with Wudu and pray Sunnah at home
· Use the marked spots for prayers upstairs and downstairs and do not come closer than 6 feet to others
· Bring your own prayer mats, face and hands shouldn’t touch the carpets directly
· Do not shake hands, kiss or hug any other person and leave right after the Fard prayer is finished.
· Use hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
· Do not hang around the Masjid or in the parking lot
Please don’t come early or hang around the Masjid as our facility will be under surveillance, come only 5 minutes before your prayer time and leave immediately after to make room for the next group.
Be there promptly at the start time or you might lose your spot.
Cameras are installed and monitored in the Masjid and in the parking lot. The authorities have the right to check to make sure the rules are observed. Our Masjid could be shut down if we don’t abide by these guidelines.
Anyone who does not follow the rules may lose his privilege to come to the Masjid.
Please notify us at 250-979-1370 or firstname.lastname@example.org and the healthcare authorities immediately if you develop any symptoms after visiting the Masjid.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in adhering these guidelines, following the organizing guidelines with patience and humbleness is part of our Ibadah (worship), may Allah accept our prayers and reward us immensely for demonstrating the discipline – Ameen.