Eid-ul-Adha will be on Friday July 31st In-Sha-Allah. Kelowna Masjid is holding four (4) Eid Prayers, each prayer will be 20 minutes long. Please be prompt with the time, don’t come early or late to avoid frustration. Prayers start times are as following:
Eid Saleh # 1 7:30am
Eid Saleh # 2 8:10am
Eid Saleh # 3 8:50am
Eid Saleh # 4 9:30am
Because of the Eid falling on Friday, we are expecting lot less people at the Jummah and thus coordinating only one Jummah. Please book as early as possible allowing us the ability to know if we need to schedule 2nd Jummah.
Attendance to Eid and/or Jummah prayer is through registration and thus read carefully and follow the instruction to register yourself and your family members. Each person has to be registered individually. Registration will close by the end of Wednesday Jul 29th. If you have a difficulty registering or have more than 2-3 people to register please email us the following details and we will be happy to register them on your behalf (please don’t leave it for the last moment, as you might not find a spot).
• Their full name, age 16 and over (for Eid age limit is 10 and over) and gender (sister or brother)
• Your contact phone number and email address
Prayer Registration Process is same for Jummah and Eid (please pay attention and follow the online registration steps):
Click on this link to register https://org.thebcma.com/Home/Booking/Kelowna
• Only one person can register one spot at a time and you have to be age 16 or over (for Eid ONLY age restriction has been decreased to 10 years)
• Select the Salah number (Eid or Jummah) you want to attend (there is a separate line item for ladies)
• Enter your full name, valid email address and valid phone #
• Then click “Send”
• You should see this message on the screen, “Thank you. Reservation created successfully. Based on your local Masjid guidelines, Please follow the instructions of your Branch Management.” If you don’t see this message then your registration has not been completed.
• You should also receive right away an email of your registration with a reservation #. If you don't receive this email then your registration is not complete or you have entered the wrong email address.
• Registration closes at the end of Wednesday Jul 29th and on Thursday Jul 30th each registered attendee will receive an attendance confirmation. If you don’t receive this confirmation by 4pm Thursday please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please make sure to read instructions carefully that are in your confirmation email before coming to the Masjid (come with your wudu, bring your own prayer mat and wear face mask).
• If you have any problem registering or have question or concern please contact us via email email@example.com
Please don’t duplicate your registration on different Salaat, you are depriving others from their prayer, which is not a good Islamic spirit. If for whatever reason you think you are unable to attend please cancel your registration, it is simple and easy. At the bottom of your email registration there is an option to cancel your booking, just click on “Cancel Booking”.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in adhering to these guidelines, following the organizing guidelines with patience and humbleness is part of our Ibadah (worship), may Allah accept our prayers and reward us immensely for demonstrating the discipline – Ameen.
The BC Muslim Association Kelowna