Assalamu Alykum dear community members,
Eid Mubarak, May Allah accepts all our fasting, prayers, and good deeds in these blessed first 10 days of Dhu al-Hijjah. Amin.
Masjid Al-Iman is pleased to invite you for Eid Al-Adha prayers on Tuesday July 20, 2021 at 8:00 AM sharp. Eid Salah will take place at the Victoria Curling Club located at: 1952 Quadra Street, Victoria BC, V8T 4C2 ( 3 minutes walk south of the Masjid).
We have got the City of Victoria approval to park at the time-limited zones (not the residential parking) on both sides of Quadra street between Bay street and N Park street from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Please, note the following:
- Sisters, children and families are welcome.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged.
- Make wudu at home and bring your own prayer mat.
- No eating or drinking in the Curling venue.
- Refreshments and goody bags for kids to be served/distributed at the Masjid parking lot after Salah.
You should NOT come for Eid Salah if any of the following is applicable to you:
1- You have any of the following new or worsening signs and symptoms and not related to a chronic or known causes or conditions: fever, chills, difficulty of breathing, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, troubling swallowing, Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion, Decrease or loss of smell or taste, Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles.
2. You have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days and/or been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
3. You had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19. Close contact means: being less than 2 meters away in the same room, workspace, or area for over 15min | Living in the same home.
4. You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
5. You have visited/worked in any locations during a time identified as a known potential COVID exposure.
Jazzakum Allahu Khairan
BCMA-Victoria Branch Management