Applications are invited from dedicatedand enthusiastic educators to fill the following anticipated teaching vacancies.The anticipated start dateforthese positions willbeas soon as possible.
PRIMARY / INTERMEDIATE TEACHERS
The B.C. Muslim Association has been in existence for over 50 years serving the Sunni Muslim community of British Columbia. The BC Muslim School (Richmond) and Surrey Muslim School (Surrey) provides high quality educationalprogramsto students in grades K to 8 utilizing a variety of teaching styles within an Islamic environment. The BCMA managed schools has beenthe pride of the community forover30 years. Commitment to the success of its students and its staff makes BC Muslim School – Richmond and Surrey Muslim School – Surrey a great place to learnand work.
Documented Qualification Must Include:
· Valid BC TRB Certificate / Eligible
· Official undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts
· Student teaching evaluations (beginning teacher)
· Teaching evaluations (experienced teacher)
· Two letters of reference
· Possess excellent classroom management skills
· Knowledge of BC primary/intermediate program
· Relevant experience in primary/intermediate classrooms
· Knowledge of MyEdBC program
· Capable of serving in a multi-ethnic environment
Salary & Benefits
· Based on qualification and experience
NEW GRADUATES OF TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS ARE WELCOME!
To apply, applicant must beeligible to work in Canada and please email your cover letter, resume, professionalcredentials, transcriptsandaminimumof two current professional references: email@example.com
or mail at BCMA Board of Education,
12300-Blundell Road,RichmondBC V6W1B3. The job posting is open unless filled.